Basketball Gym Policies
Open gym times can vary. Franklin will do its best to leave at least one half court open for members that want to use the open gym. Franklin does reserve the right to book courts for rentals, leagues, practices, and private events that will leave no open gym times available. The gyms are reserved June 15- August 30th for summer camps from 8:30am-4:15 pm Monday – Friday. There are no open gym times during these reserved hours.
- You may have to share the court with other members.
- Masks are required on the courts at all times.
- You must bring your own ball. Franklin will not have any balls available for use.
- Profanity or fighting are prohibited.
- Training is only allowed by our FAC approved trainers. Unapproved training will result in a $100.00 fine.
- Absolutely no food or drinks other than water bottles are allowed on the courts.
For more information about basketball, please email [email protected]